About Little Friends Day Nursery Chester
Little Friends Day Nursery was established in 1995 at the former Egerton Street School, Chester. The Grade II listed building, which is over 100 years old, was redeveloped to create a spacious and stimulating children’s day nursery and learning centre for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. The character of the original building has been retained and is set within half an acre of outdoor play space and separate car parking area.
The nursery is registered to provide 94 full and part time places for children.
Little Friends is owned by Ruth & Tom Storey. Both are qualified teachers, who bring years of experience in childcare and education. The nursery is operated to the highest standards by a combined team of professionals, whose sole purpose is to carry forward Little Friends’ agreed way.
- Our Aim
Little Friends mission is to provide each child with the very best childcare and education possible.
- To provide excellent care for all children aged 0 to 7 years
- To provide a high standard of education, using the Early Years Foundation Stage
- To provide a range of activities which are appropriate for the needs of individual children.
- To ensure that parents are well informed and are involved in their child’s nursery life.
- To review our practices and procedures ensuring continuous quality improvement.
- To provide all staff with access to continuous support and training.